Thank you for your interest in Midwood Catholic Academy. To request more information about our academy, please fill out this form. To apply, fill out this form and follow the directions below.
- Pre-K-3: 3 years of age on or before Dec. 31 (must be toilet trained)
- Pre-K-4: 4 years of age on or before Dec. 31
- Kindergarten: 5 years of age on or before Dec. 31
- Grade 1: 6 years of age on or before Dec. 31
All Pupils Are Required to Have:
- Adequate immunization for polio
- Immunization for regular measles. KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS MUST HAVE A SECOND DOSE.
- Immunization for rubella (German measles).
- Immunization for diphtheria.
- Immunization for mumps and Hep B
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate (copies to be submitted for school records).
- Report card and most recent standardized test scores for students having attended another school.
- Social security number of parent/guardian must be on record.
- A full medical exam
- A recent report card
- Registration Form
NOTICE TO PARENTS OF ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS:
The Catholic Academies and Parish Schools within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn welcome students of all backgrounds to share in the Catholic education experience. As parents of children who attend Catholic Academies and Parish Schools, you are encouraged to share in our Faith Community. In accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith, the Catholic Academies and Parish Schools within the Diocese of Brooklyn admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in admission, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.